Penn Levelwind Conventional Combos feature the popular Penn 209M and 309M Levelwind reels matched with a Penn Mariner Stand Up Rod. With a simplistic, functional, and durable design that is extremely capable, these combos are reliabile, incredibly tough, and at home anywhere – fresh or saltwater.
Penn Levelwind Conventional Reels are legendary for their versatile performance and feature a machined and anodized aluminum spool and stainless steel pinion gear. The composite and steel construction ensure lightweight durability along with many other features found on reels costing much more.
Levelwind Conventional Combos feature the Penn Mariner Stand Up Boat Rods constructed with a 1-Piece solid glass blank. These rods cover all of your boat fishing needs, from back-bay fishing with light spinning gear, to bottom fishing with conventional boat rods, to some serious bottom fishing.
Special Levelwind Conventional Reel Features of Penn Levelwind Conventional Combos include:
Levelwind Conventional Reel
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Precision-machined stainless steel pinion gear
- Machine cut brass main gear
- Counter-balanced handle with oversized paddle knobs
- Stainless steel reel stand
- HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
Mariner Stand Up Boat Rod
- 1-Piece solid glass blank
- Graphite reel seat
- EVA grips
- Stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts